Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
OI!
If this site is going to die we at least need to tell each other the plans we had for force of magic. xD I would go nuts A. Having to make up story lines not knowing what you asshats intended and B. Wondering what some of your wonderful ideas were.

Oh and Jer what is your summoner name. We need to add each other Tongue

Also do you guys want to stay in contact?
well, you know most of my plans.
really? well what was your plan to bring Kath back from the dead after he was killed?
Or Ahriman's other fairies?
Or your plans for Parvana, and Abbadon/Tempest?
I guess I haven't told you about a few plans of mine. Also what's this about Kath dying? I don't remember that one.
Alma vs everyone. She kills kath some how... don't remember how.
oh yeah, now I remember. When they go to fight Bolis or whatever we called him, he dies in the fight with her, then she comes back to the good guys and revives him by transferring the life from a copy of him to him.
So what were your plans for Parvana and tempest?
well, parvanna was going to join the good guys and start getting along with everyone, then tempest was going to attack and she dies protecting Jen. you then find out she was created by Tempest from the shattered soul of the alternate Jen as he fuses her soul with Jen's. Jen then gets the memories from the alternate timeline.
How did tempest exactly get here?
Why is he doing all of this?
Doubt anyone cares but I forgot most of my plans, because I thought them up in the summer and I've worked on a lot of stuff since.

I've checked back every few days, it's a shame that this place is on life support.

[-]
Quick Reply

Human Verification
Please tick the checkbox that you see below. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.