Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
League of Legends
Does anyone play League of Legends. It's free and its like DotA and its fun as fuck. If you guys have never heard of it I'd suggest that you'd hop on over to its website and try it out. You go in games that can either be 3v3 or 5v5 teams. There's plenty of champions that you can choose from to battle with. Ranging from Assassin's, to mages to a little sad mummy that kills everything he comes by xD. It's a very fun game and I'd like to play with you guys if you guys are interested My summoner name is Zerisha and here is the site to register. http://na.leagueoflegends.com/ if you do register could you use me as a referer I could use the extra currency Big Grin
I play WoW
I PLAY LEAGUE Big GrinDDDD
I'm Jeroukoo, as I always am. Add me.
How long have you been playing and who do you play?
Aw shucks, awhile I guess. I play a plethora of champions, but pantheon has been fun for me right now Tongue
You ever played Karma? Everyone says she sucks but she's actully really OP if you know how to play her.
I've just heard that she is the worst support ever but could be played ap mid.
She's really fucking good support she gets her ult at lvl 1 and can add a skill point to each skill 6 times
And dashie. I used to play WoW but got to lazy to pay every month xD So I play this and I like it more then WoW. Cause WoW kinda got boring to me.
Oh she can? That's pretty cool. You play her as a support then?

[-]
Quick Reply

Human Verification
Please tick the checkbox that you see below. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.