Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Random RP
http://roleplaypalace.createmybb3.com/thread-741.html

Greatest Ever was casually sitting behind the Fourth wall, enjoying himself a snack of chips as he twirled his top hat.

Scientists loomed over the unconscious girl, nodding at the finality of the transformation. "Well, her memory is gone now." One said, stroking his beard in approval. "Now we can do whatever we want w-" He was interrupted by sudden beeping from the equipment. "Shit, she's waking up." He rushed over to the machines to increase the flow of the sedatives, but it was too late.
Mary Sue is sleeping on her bed room half naked. "Uh I hate being so fat and ugly" She says.
The girl flung her limbs wildly, detatching the tubes from her body. She fell of the table, landing on her feet and hands, and leapt on on the scientists. He screamed as he punched his face in. This schocked the other scientists, allowing her a little frame of time to rush for the door and get away from the lab.

Greatest snapped his finers, showing an image of Mary Sue on her bed. "She should be interesting to watch..." Greatest muttered to himself.
She gets up and looks into the mirror. She sees her drop dead beautiful face very thin body. "I am just so damn ugly."
Kelly continued to run and run, an eventually she felt secure enough to look backwards. No one was following her. It was night, and no one was outside.
Mary sue soon begins to cry. Her tears turn into diamonds.
Ooc: Lol you so funny Twin.

Greatest sighs as he watches her. "Well, maybe I can get a quick fap in. She is half naked..."

Ken grumbles as opens his eyes. "Damn, that was one crazy night... Ellie and Jen can sure have a good time..."
ooc To bad I stole it from someone Tongue

She jumps. "Who said that!"

ooc and second KEN! That scratches my idea of Lupa though... And you are right Jen loves getting drunk.
Ooc: Lol well you can still bring in Lupa, but I guess it would have to be a Ken that didn't know her...
And btw Greatest is behind the 4th wall...

The girl sighs and sits down, sliding on the wall. She rubbed her head, not knowing what was going on, she couldn't remember a thing. [I]What is going on..?[/I] she asked herself in her head.
ooc True guess I could and I know. Remember Mary Sue is a Mary sue. She isn't bound by the normal laws of RPs. Speaking of her her name is now Mari Su

Cloths appear on Mari Su's body. "Who is there!"