Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Twin is Bored
So guys this where I will post short stories of mine, when I was bored writing one of my full books.

Force of Magic: Burning Passion
Spoiler:
Coming soon

The forest

Part one
Spoiler:
[b][size=medium]The following tale is all true.[/size][/b]
I’m walking in a forest. Trees surrounding me. All of them are in strange shapes and have burn marks on them. As I walk some more I see a lot of strange rocks. I look at one particular rock and I recognise it, not sure from what though. I look up at the sky. The sun is up theren but the sky is black like at night. I walk along the path and I see a stream. I look in it, and gasp. I am not 16; I look like I’m 7.
When I look up, I see a tall man standing in front of me. I can’t see his face. All I see he is wearing a fancy suit. I see his left arm coming towards me. His skin is a pale grey. I see his hand, but it is not a hand. It is a tentacle! The tentacle touches my right cheek. “Gavin,” It says but with no mouth. “Wake up!”
I feel someone shaking me. “Wake up!” The person is a girl and has bright brown hair and amber eyes. She looks about 8 years old. The person who was shaking me was my baby sister, Eleanora. “The bus is coming in an hour Gavin!” She says.
I look at the clock and see it’s 5:30. “All right El. Tell mom I’ll be up in a moment.” Eleanora walks to the door and does a little wave at me before she finally leaves my room.