Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Crucible of Power
You're on your way to the forbidden library.
Serafina arrives at a tarvern. She sits down at the bar and says, "Hey, Barkeep."

Zeph is walking through a forest, lost in thought.
A weird looking man comes to the counter and says " Oggy's my name and getting you wasted is my game. What is your name wonderful looking individual and what's your poison?
Serafina replies, "My name's Serafina, and give me a bottle of your finest whiskey."
Gavin walks into the tavern. He sits down next to serafina. He looks very dehydrated.
Razykul looked around with his hungry eyes, longing for something to eat. He was caught during one of his, "heroic" acts and knights were after him. He headed to what seemed like a tavern, and walked in stumbling. He almost fell on the floor, but caught himself before doing so and sat himself on the bar. "Bread... Water..." He mumbled, starving for food.
Oggy looks at the man who's starving and replies " Waitress get this man the food of his choice and all the water he can drink at this point. Later everyone can have free rounds on Old Oggy." The People in the bar cheer. Oggy then turns his attention to the man sitting next to Serefina. Your not looking to good there son. Aye I'll get you some water and then when you've had your fill pick a poison and have a free meal. Oggy then remembers Oh sorry there Serefina I'll get you a bottle of whiskey and have some food as well. Oggy sets a 4ft bottle of whiskey on the bar counter in front of Serefina with ease.
Alright everyone you know what time it is? Everyone else in the bar grew silent. One person shouted out of the silence " Karaoke Time". The whole bar looked and replied in unison "Dammit Jonathan !" Oggy laughed heartily "You know how this works lads everyone who sings gets free lodgings for the night." Everyone replied again in unison" We'll pay Oggy." Oggy looking dissapointed laughed and said " Well you never were much fun but you keep me entertained.Who wouldn't laugh at such a lively bunch. Oggy looked back at the three people in front of him." Aye it's too bad though i really love to hear people sing. One person who sang here got free lodgings for a month."
A strange mystic looking man dressed in splendid green robes appears on the forest path before Zeph. The man say's in a commanding voice that makes the air in the forest shimmer." You have no place in this forest child of darkness. This forest symbolizes the last and greatest form of purity. Explain your presence here lest I strike you down."
Ooc: Wait grim, Oggy is Drexis's character...
Jason, to focused on eating, didn't reply. The several loafs of bread and water went down his throat quickly as he continued to drink.
ooc: sorry for the confusion guy's. I am friend's with grim and he was using my computer and I forgot that he wasn't logged out yet. So I accidently posted under grim's name. I did p.m. him amd tell him that i did this though by accident. I am still playing as oggy. So in essence Oggy is still my character.