Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thank you for the b-day wishs!!! <3
it rlly means alot ^^ and yes being 18 is sweet so far ^^ im having my party this weekend i cant wait! ugh i wish u guys could come <3
Trust me you wouldnt want me at your party.
Haha, I wish I could come too, but I couldn't if I wanted too because I have a wedding this weekend.
Maybe you can? My teleportation machine is now working on my Cloning machine is working but with a few bugs

Man my jokes are so bad
I wish I could go too.
haha yeah we had like a pool party thing and like epic meal time xDDD ugh sooo much food 0______0 now im chillin here with my sister trying to download roms xDDD
yeah i rlly wish u guys coulda came! party it up miami style xD
Oh you play on roms to? And i am only about 10 hours away from miami i could have hitched hiked the entire way
It took me about an hour to fly there to disney world... eh, I should of bought tickets...
omigosh rlly? im like a 3 hour drive south from disney worldddd. and yeah im getting a car soon too :O after i get my liscence that isssss xDD
Lol I'm not gettin mine because if I do ill have to get groceries, run errands, and take my sisters everywhere.

[-]
Quick Reply

Human Verification
Please tick the checkbox that you see below. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.