Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
-_________-
Bored... well actually not bored but sorta stressed, now that school has started I have to stay at fball practice till 5, sometimes 6.... btws, starting fullback now :3 and I already have 3 touchdowns and we have only scrimaged twice. That I'm happy about.
So how y'all doin? Site has been kinda dead.
Eh well soccer (BTW i Made an awesome assist tonight) and marching band has been kicking in and boyscouts is starting up too. homework has been killer since i started highschool. Been watching a lot of anime lately too. Been drawing a lot lately too.

Also i've been doing a nuzlocke run of pokemon silver. No one is dead yet!
I have brain cancer and I'm trying to get my affairs in order as fast as I can/
@ Twin I don't have time to do much of that anymore, I do like 2 seconds of fb and that's it.

@Merril Holy shit is it serious? Will you make it through?
Cancer is always serious I'm just not going to fight it if I have 2 years I have 2 years its my fate and I will not falter from gods path.
NNNNOOOO! Fuck me, I wish I could say this in person. I hope you get better and you don't die, that would really suck.

You don't have to answer this, but how did you get it?
Onee-chan T.T
I got it from my mom who also has it but I have time yet they said it was minor so I'm not dying anytime soon just getting prepared.
NOOOOOOOOOO D:!! You can't die D: D: :'[
Damn. I really don't know what to say, goddamn. I hope the best for you, if that helps at all.

[-]
Quick Reply

Human Verification
Please tick the checkbox that you see below. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.