Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My life on Dark Sight
I've noticed a trend going on where a person post in their sig, what the people on this site would be if they were in real life. i liked this idea and tried to make one myself, but I realized I only know about three people on this site well enough, and it seems that you guys don't seem to know much about me either. so I started this thread so that I can learn about every one, and answer questions you might have about me.
Well, first thing you need to know about me is that I'm friggin awesome.
well a thing know bout me is I suffer from alot of mental issues and such......and I love red vines
@ Jer: you can't be as awsome as me

@ Merril: I see, I have a friend with a few problems, but I think their differnt from yours based on the Life of Dark sight RP.
i hear voices
I see, mind if I ask what they say?
they mostly tell me im not crazy for believing in faries............they are real you know
yep. I can believe it.
really?!?!?! Omg someone finally believes me! I dont tell many people cuz it sounds stupid and crazy but i know faries are real
Just cause you can't see something doesn't mean it isn't real. I believe that each character and each world we creat for the role plays exists some where.

[-]
Quick Reply

Human Verification
Please tick the checkbox that you see below. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.