Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Force of Magic: The Spark
http://roleplaypalace.createmybb3.com/sh...hp?tid=644
The Sorcerers are right now in Mr. Bolas. Jen is playing with her purple cloak while just staring off into space not paying a bit of attention to the teacher
Kath is in math and Lecon is chatting with him
Zack sat there quietly with the axe in a sheath on his back, paying attention studiously.

Meanwhile

Ko was in Gym. There were playing magical dodgeball. he was good at that because he makes his own fireballs.
There is an announcement over the intercom and it says "Lord Boreas has been challenged" The gym get chairs. Large Screens appear in all the classrooms
"This should be good. I wonder if he can win." Ko said evily.
"Let's see who can defeat him, if anyone can."Zack stated.
ooc: Out of curiosity is this the greek Boreas?
ooc his Great X3 Grandson
Jen smiles and yawns. She knows how it goes and she going to take a nap. Kath takes out Lecon and begins to talk to him uninterested with the fight. The screen comes on and Boreas with a Pyromancer getting ready to fight. "As everyone knows the winner is the leader of Taton" and announcer says.
Bolas sits Next to Jen and says, "You might want to pay attention, you might learn something and another teacher might quiz you on it."
"I know what is going to happen." She begins to sleep and the battle begins and Boreas takes out his sword,Excalibur the Ice Sword. It glows and the screen turn to static as usual.
Bolas replies, "Yeah Boreas is going to win, but do you know exactly how he wins?"
"My Diviner friend told me" She says annoyed "She saw this two months ago" Every one else in the rooom is staring at the static.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  My Little Pony Friendship is Magic RP Mallyumpkin 511 4,463 06-25-201908:16 PM
Last Post: jeroukoo
  Force of Magic: Flame of Rage Twin_Souls 872 4,824 04-17-201405:38 AM
Last Post: TheHangedMan
  Force of Magic: Wild Fire(IC) Grim the Wanderer 276 3,067 07-09-201304:54 PM
Last Post: TheHangedMan