Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Halo Reach Alpha Squad
Vladimir jumped off the falcon having landed at a base hidden in the mountains. Vladimir looked around as he grabbed his sniper rifle and his magnum. He turned around and watched the falcon fly away as he approached a small group of buildings which one was labled "alpha squad".
Blair was sitting on a small table cleaning a grenade launcher and preparing rockets.
Vladimir approached the Spartan. "Any news yet on a mission?" Vladimir said as he sat in front of Blair.
"nope not a thing but I'm still not taking any chances"she said setting down the launcher and picking up a heavy assult rifle.
"Should I call command for a status update?" Vladimir said as he set down his sniper and magnum and grabbed a DMR.
"if you want..........I won't complain"she said hopping off the table and looking at her helmet"if your going to then do it though"she said grabbing her weapons and walking out.
Vladimir called up command. "Why hello Vladimir, I know you havnt been in the battlefield but Noble Team is traveling after a distress signal in a small town. I'd like you and Blair to help them out." The general said. Vladimir looked at Blair, smiled then put his helmet on. "Lets go kick some ass!"
"rogger that big guy"she said grabbing her helmet.
Vladimir ran to a Falcon and jumped on with his Sniper, DMR, and Magnum. (this is gna lead to the part where on the first mission noble team gets attacked by banshees and a falcon helps destroys them)
Blair follows him connecting her heavy gun to the Falcon.(okie dokie)