Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Role Playing Rules
Regulaur numbers: Jeroukoo added
Bolded numbers: Emoskater450 addded
Italics numbers: -JCAngel added

1. The plot must progress. Little filler moments are okay, but if they go on for more then 5 pages, let them end.
2. You cannot control NPC (Non-Playable Characters) in a thread unless you have permission, are the owner, or are the co-owner.
3. Keep ooc only posts to a minimum rate. Try to fuse them in with your RPing post.
4. If at all possible, use correct grammar and spelling. It is hard to read misspelled words.
5. If you decline an app, you must have a good reason to decline. No prejudices. Role players can request reasons why they were declined and get an answer if reasons weren't given.
6. Plots must be well written. They must have an overview of the RP, unless you want it to be a surprise.
[i]7.[/i] Make posts productive. Just simple okays are not good. Description is good.
[b]8.[/b]Add more action to posts, not just dialogue. Only use dialouge only posts when other posts permit.
9. Godmodding. None of it. That means take the hit if your attacked and know your characters limits. And no random powers and invincibility.
10. You may only bump once a day. If you bump more then once, your thread will be warned then locked for two days.
11. All OOC threads must have an "Accepted" section in where all of the accepted apps are posted. Your thread will have a week to have this fixed, then your IC will be locked.

Glossary:
God Characters: Characters who are invincible and cannot be killed. They are epic and can do anything the user wants them to do.
Bump: To put a RP at the top of the normal threads.
OOC: Out Of Character. When you talk about something that you're character wuldn't say.

Suggestions will be taken.
thank you for rule 9 Zen read that and ill try to get used to rule 8
I'll try with grammer, i'm dislexic.
okay. That's fine if you can't spell well, just try.
Thankyou.
New rule
Eh, I think thats kind of harsh. maybe a warning, then lock for two days.
Okay then.
Mega characters should be changed to God characters.
Named changed.