Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
RP 410 (RP 820's child) Only accepting the top RPers.
[align=center]Hey guys. Thought I should make a club for peope who are advacned rpers. Not like advanced clause, but good rping. Try your luck with this club, we will host RPs exclusive to this club.[/align]

Application:
Username:
Characters you use:
Rp sample(make it good. Like really good.):

Accepted Apps
Spoiler:
[size=x-large]My app:[/size]
Username: Jeroukoo
Characters you use: Jason, Ken'Tak, Haru, Deckshir, Ronath
Rp Sample: As Smith put his gun down, he walked slowly to the body he just shot. It definitely was a zombie, but it looked different. Instead of the regular shade of green skin a zombie had, this one had a yellow skin color. A new type of zombie would be highly implausible unless... Smith shook his head at the thought. No human being could capture enough zombies to make a new breed. The thought of it made Smith laugh a little. And to what purpose would the new breed serve. To kill more humans? As Smith chuckled softly he walked to pick up his gun. It was no longer there.
"Funny, I thought I put that thing right on the table..." There was a screech that came from the other side of the room. Smith covered his ears as the noise pierce his eardrums and looked over at the source of the noise. In front of him was a human. A human with half of his face ripped off. It walked closer to Smith and the screech gradually stopped with each step. There was silence for a moment, and then then the newcomer broke it.
"This place is not for humans, get out before the rest of them get to you." Smith stood there baffled at the thing. He was surprised that it could talk.
"Leave! The screech will only keep the rest of them down for a couple minutes!" The thing had an urgent tone in his voice.
"Why do you want to help me? Aren't you a zombie too?" Smith looked deeply into the things eyes.
"I have a mind, I can talk. Do you think I'm a zombie?"
"Then how did you end up here?" The thing looked away from Smith.
"You will know in due time. Leave." The house groaned as if thousands of zombies were waking up. The thing shot another screech and the groaning stopped. There was more silence and Smith nodded his head.
"Thank you." And with that he was off.

[size=x-large]EmoSkater450[/size]
Username: EmoSkater450
Characters you use: Zeke, Tyler and any others needed
Rp sample:
I look around as the debris begins to fall around me, how was I, Zeke, the only survivor of the bomb? I was at ground zero but yet I survived but I was only yet protected by a glowing light, could it be an angel from heaven or something greater then that?
"Well bravo, you have found your guardian spirit!" A man in a cloak said approaching me in the distance. "Tatti has selected you and you have not yet figured out the power of a guardian spirit. I will have to show you the true power of a guardian spirit!" He finished as his arm began to glow red and a dragon made of inferno magma rose from the ground. The man walked next to the dragon then raised his arm, as he did he was lifted up and he syncronized with the dragon. "Now feel your doom!"

[size=xx-large]Nyhm[/size]
Username:Nyhm
Characters you use:Heather Mellow,Alessa Gillespie,Dark Alessa
As Heather stared into the severly shattered mirror the world around her seemed to explode as the floor and walls started to peel off and show an evil,dark,currupt version of the room around her.A sudden noise from the other side of what use to be the school bathroom grabbed her attention.Her hands trembled as she slowly backed against the wall servaying the dim lit room with her flashlight.
"H-hello," she said stepping back and looking at the grate floor.
She gasped as she looked at the indrustrial like scenery that was under her feet.The sound of metal scratching the floor cought her attention from across the room.She jolted her flashlight towards the sound.The man who was horrificly tied in the last stall of the bathroom was now dragging himself towards her growling as her slowly slithered.Blood red vines grew out from his hands as he placed them on the wall and floor.Heather screamed and scrambled to unlock the door that had just kept the men who was chasing her from getting in.After finding the key she ran out the door.The screams of the man echoed through the hall way as she ran.As she slid around the corner she stood gasping as she watched the men who had attacked her be eaten by a mass of giant bugs.She screamed and continued down the dark hallway before she finally collapsed by a locker and begun to cry.

[size=xx-large]Dreamscape[/size]
Username: Dreamscape
Characters you use: Whoever I feel like using. I usually come up with a different character to match each RP setting.
RP Sample: (Made-up extension ending for 'Howl's Moving Castle' by Hayao Miyazaki)
~
Sophie looked around her. The patio of the castle certainly made herself feel free, especially with the rebuilding so that it now flies in the sky. Howl and Calcifer did a throughly impressive job with it. Sophie of course, still had to clean up the house now and again, due to gathering of much dust bunnies and cobwebs. She still, though, paid much attention to be careful when cleaning Howl's bathroom; she didn't want another thing to happen like when his hair color changed because of all his magical properties being mixed up. She really didn't want to see him how he was in his tantrum, again. But he seemed to grow a liking to his natural black hair, so she needn't worry.
She also made good sure to keep five extra logs of wood by Calcifer at all times, to make sure he doesn't burn out.
So now, as Sophie stared into the oblivion, admiring the astounding sites of the kingdoms and palaces that had lied below her, she couldn't help but think of how far she'd gone. And in such a minuscule amount of time! She also thanked the Witch of the Waste silently for her action of turning her into an old lady, all that long time ago. If it had not been for her, Sophie wouldn't have found her true love. Or made her true friends. Thank goodness the curse had been broken.
Howl stepped onto the patio, shutting the green door behind him. Sophie looked back and smiled, her turquoise dress blowing swiftly in the wind. She knew this was right. How the story was meant to go all along. "I've been waiting for you," she whispered.
Oh, what her life had become!
Username: EmoSkater450
Characters you use: Zeke, Tyler and any others needed
Rp sample:
I look around as the debris begins to fall around me, how was I, Zeke, the only survivor of the bomb? I was at ground zero but yet I survived but I was only yet protected by a glowing light, could it be an angel from heaven or something greater then that?
"Well bravo, you have found your guardian spirit!" A man in a cloak said approaching me in the distance. "Tatti has selected you and you have not yet figured out the power of a guardian spirit. I will have to show you the true power of a guardian spirit!" He finished as his arm began to glow red and a dragon made of inferno magma rose from the ground. The man walked next to the dragon then raised his arm, as he did he was lifted up and he syncronized with the dragon. "Now feel your doom!"
Accepted.
How is this segration?
I agree with Sally and her sig she made the site she should have control even if i dont agree with all the things shes done...
I agree with Jeroukoo it's not because it dosen't apply to everyone or every rp just the ones who join and just the rps they make so it's just her trying to be a bitch just like my Silent Hill idea thread.........^_^ I think it's fine.............she just needs to learn her place now since she made the site and then left it she shouldn't have any control she should have to start off.........^_^ but thats my opinion.........
Username:NEpatsfan
Characters you use:Heather Mellow,Alessa Gillespie,Dark Alessa
As Heather stared into the severly shattered mirror the world around her seemed to explode as the floor and walls started to peel off and show an evil,dark,currupt version of the room around her.A sudden noise from the other side of what use to be the school bathroom grabbed her attention.Her hands trembled as she slowly backed against the wall servaying the dim lit room with her flashlight.
"H-hello," she said stepping back and looking at the grate floor.
She gasped as she looked at the indrustrial like scenery that was under her feet.The sound of metal scratching the floor cought her attention from across the room.She jolted her flashlight towards the sound.The man who was horrificly tied in the last stall of the bathroom was now dragging himself towards her growling as her slowly slithered.Blood red vines grew out from his hands as he placed them on the wall and floor.Heather screamed and scrambled to unlock the door that had just kept the men who was chasing her from getting in.After finding the key she ran out the door.The screams of the man echoed through the hall way as she ran.As she slid around the corner she stood gasping as she watched the men who had attacked her be eaten by a mass of giant bugs.She screamed and continued down the dark hallway before she finally collapsed by a locker and begun to cry.
But thats complacated she left for sertian reasons... unless im wrong
Sally, you don't even deserve ownership of this site anymore. >.> You're fighting a too-old battle, here.
I never turned you into New Arrival, I thought you where death sergeant.
Maybe Im just a nieve prick but the way I see it we are at this site becuase Sally made it sure she might not deserve it but as long as she doesnt go all out crazy she should have some control...