Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Rules
I'm not actually an admin or a MOD but before Sally left she said she was gonna make me her Adviser which mean well you get it so I am puting some rules.

If you spam then you get a 10% warning then if you spam again you get an added 20% then 30% then 40% which bans for 3 days

If your mean to any one the thats a 50% warning if you do it again your banned for a month

If you get a neg rep you have to keep it unless the person deletes it.

ANY CYBERBULLYING YOU ARE BANNED PERMANTLY

If ANYONE breaks any of these rules no matter what rank they get the punishment and if anyone acts like the rules dont apply to them the thats a 75% warning

Anyone who agrees or disagrees comment
You lie. Sally hates your guts.
Really would you like me to prove you wrong
Yes. T_T
And by the way Mike, how are you even gonna do any of this if somebody breaks the rules if your current account isn't even a mod or admin or anything? :/
I will find a way
Okay, Zen you have seriously got to stop acting like your so all high and mighty just because your a super moderator.
You do realise my name is not Zen anymore. You know you really should read usernames.
Well you really should get used to the fact that everyone calls you Zen anyways so it isn't really polite to hound on just one person. I'd just ignore it, everyone still calls me Dreamscape, what the hell is wrong with that? Also, I notice you have a tendency to get off topic, so lets get back on it shall we?
I just want to say something sort of on topic to Axel. The Neg rep I got was unreasonable so I deleted it for that reason only.
Well, what exactly did the neg reputation say?
And besides, why delete the reputation anyways? They're just little points that people give to you when you act bad or good. The point that you even cared enough to delete it is pretty sad.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How to RP (Not rules, but Directions) Darisper 6 633 06-21-201002:03 AM
Last Post: Darisper