Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Anti-Jonas Crew
There's no app to get in here, you've already joined. Unless you like the Jonas brothers. Then I will pile you with slaps. >:O

Here we just cherish in the ideas of ways the Jonas Brothers can die :3 And we can do other stuff too. Like talk about how much we hate them.

[u]The List of Ways for Them to Die[/u]

1. The Jonas Brothers are tied down to a rocket ship, and as they hit the world's atmosphere they will BURN! ~ Kio
2. Baby sharks in the Jonas Brother's soup. ~ Dream
3. Bears in the Jonas Brother's soup. ~ Kio
4. The Jonas Brothers get assaulted by ninjas. ~ Kio
5. A bomb is placed in the Jonas Brother's bath tub. ~ Kio
6. The Jonas Brothers are stabbed with overly sharp pencils. ~ Dream
7. The Jonas Brothers play with a flame thrower. ~ Dream
8. The Jonas Brothers jump in lava. ~ Dream
9. The Jonas Brothers will jump off a building. ~ Dream
10. The Jonas Brothers will burn like in their music video, only for REAL! ~ Twin
11. Zenrais will grab his uncle's shot gun and shoot the Jonas Brothers to death! ~ Zen
12. The Jonas Brothers will be forced to eat each other. ~ Twin
13. The members of the Anti-Jonas Crew blindfold the Jonas Brothers and have them aim at a pinata on the highway during rush hour traffic. The secret is there's no pinata. ~ Kio
14. The Jonas Brothers agree to a skydiving trip, not really knowing that they're going to land on a pile of staples, large spikes and a small layer of lava until after they jump. ~ Dream
15. Mickey Mouse will annihilate the Jonas Brothers with the most hellish place on earth! ~ Twin
16. The Jonas Brothers will be crushed by the Undertaker! ~ Pega
17. The Jonas Brothers will have their skin ripped off, eyes pulled out, limbs torn apart, but their ears will be the same so they can hear EVERY cry of children everywhere ('OMFG!!!') ~ Pega
18. The Jonas Brothers take out their earplugs during their concert. ~ Jer
The list is going strong, add your ideas now!
19. Use of a Death Note. ~ Kio
20. The Jonas Brothers get locked in a room with some of their blind tone deaf fans. ~ Kio
21. Drop the Jonas Brothers in an abandoned mine and throw nerve gas in it. ~ Rukia
22. Put the Jonas Brothers in the tiger cage at the zoo. ~ Zen
23. Give the Jonas Brothers the wrong address to their concert, bring them to my house and I'll chop them to bits with a chainsaw! ~ Zen
24. Make the Jonas Brothers sign up for a horror movie, and have them actually die. ~ Zen
25. Tell the Jonas Brothers they won a special vacation, and have the plane explode while they fly there. ~ Zen
[u]The List of Names They SHOULD Have[/u]

1. The JonASS Brothers. ~ Zen
2. The Bogus Brothers. ~ Dream
The lists are going strong, add your ideas today!

[u]The Anti-Jonas Team[/u]

-Kio Covalin
-Dreamscape
-Twin_Souls
-Zenrais
-Pegasasu
-Jeroukoo
-Rukia-sama
idea get to burn up like in there song
Hey I never said aboard! I was thinking more tied down to
Hm, so basically, The Jonas Brothers will burn like in their music video/song whatever, only for real?!

And kay, I'll change it Kio-cookie xD
yah
Hehehehehehehe. -evil maniacal laugh- Added.
I am so in. Jonas Brothers Sux
also but them on a destart island
Inorite. We must come up with evil ways to destroy them...
And if it was a desert island with no possible way of returning to civilization... -rubs hands together evilly-
I just borrow my uncle's shotgun put on a mask and shoot them!! YAY!!