Remove Ads

Poll: Do you as a customer/ browsing guest think this is shop screates good signatures?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes! They are very well made and I probably got one already! Big Grin
33.33%
1 33.33%
They're alright. You could improvement though. Smile
66.67%
2 66.67%
Your stuff is pretty bad. You'd have to work a while to get yourself on track with the real signature makers. Sad
0%
0 0%
Total 3 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Dream Shop (for all your signature needs)
Rainbow 
[align=center][Image: http://i685.photobucket.com/albums/vv216...Banner.jpg][color=#0000CD]Welcome to the Dream Shop! Where imagination dominates. We have the most unique signatures anywhere! Everything hand drawn by yours truly, no two sigs are the same! So come on in, browse our wares, and let your mind run free! [/color]

[color=#006400]Okay, so here's how it works. We aren't one of those regular, boring shops that just paste your pictures and then spice it up with a background and a typed out name. We actually use a special tablet all the way from Hong Kong, and we carefully draw and crop up a signature from scratch. If you want words, we'll write them. If you want anime, we'll draw them. We do anything BUT normal.[/color]

[color=#9400D3]Choices of Decouration for Your Signature:

~Your Username?
~An Anime Girl?
~A Background Scene?
~An OC Anime Girl?
~Other (I'll decide if I can draw it)
Also, I don't know very many animes and so the probability is I won't recognize your Anime character (if you choose that option) but if you post some reference pictures I could use, it'd help a lot. Big Grin

I Do NOT Do:

~Yaoi.
~Any type of Nudity.
~Animals
~Anime Boys (I might make an exception, but otherwise)
~ANY KIND OF NORMAL SHOP SIG![/color]

[color=#FFA500]There is no application here (that's just how abnormal we are) but we would like you to post the decourations you would like from the choices above. Thanks a whole hecky lot! =D[/color]

[color=#FF0000]We'd love to hear how you thought your sig was! Just PM Dreamscape or post a comment here and we'll consider what you said and use it to help us in the future![/color]

[color=#FF1493]I AM ALSO GOING TO POST EXAMPLES OF SIGNATURES IN THE FUTURE, SO DON'T MOVE THAT MOUSE![/color][/align]
Your Username ZENRAIS THE BANISHER (tm)
~An Anime Girl:
~A Background Scene The Kaiba dome (Reference yugioh 5ds)
~An OC Anime Girl: Aki Izayoi
~Other (I'll decide if I can draw it)
OC means original character. Like, basically if you chose to have an OC girl then it would be a random girl that I'd draw. Or it'd be and original character made by you.
Okay, so I forgot that I don't do Death Note since I know nothing about it... and I have no idea what kind of scene that is, sorry. o.o But you could edit your app and I'll see if I can recognize your anime char you want me to draw, for example I could do Haruhi Suzumiya. Or if you have any pictures I could reference from that would be great, then you could keep your app. :3
Could you try to draw Kio and Akuza? That'd look pretty cool. You know what they look like right?
Well no durr. I've drawn them once already! ;D But it is gonna be in sig form, unless you want the full picture. Then I'll post that in Uploads and I'll make a sig of them.
I meant Kio and Akuza fom Twilight X. I might rewrite the mangato ad Akuza if thats ok.
LOL, alright, Akuza-Kio- Twilight X, kk. And That's fine, I'm surprised you wanna add Akuza to the manga O_O!!!! -diezz of excitement-
May I join? I only do Renders though.

And why does Zen have to like the best chick from Death note?!?!!?!?!?!?!
I don't know know what renders are Sad
How can somone have a sig shop and not know about renders?!?!?! They're a image with no background. For example. Look up maybe I don't know, Pikachu render. Only the ones with PNG as the file type have no background.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Welcome to Angel's Sig Shop -JCAngel 19 1,318 08-15-200909:48 PM
Last Post: Viiral Kookiez